Saturday 25 September 2010

Purple haze and tiny kittens...

Hello folks! Not posted anything for a while 'cos we've been super busy recording demos of the songs we've written for the film since we arrived in Crete. Things are going well and the music has a cool 70s vibe (the film's set in '72) - Matt's even started growing some hilarious sideburns!
Anyway I just wanted to share some photos taken with my iPhone and the Hipstamatic app. You can buy loads of cool add-on films and lenses and flashes for it and these are using the Pistil film, Roboto Glitter lens and the Berry Pop flash - and don't worry, Matt's not really turned into Violet Beauregarde from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, it's just a trick of the light!
Oh, and the photos at the end are of the tiniest kitten that thought I was his mum for the day until Matt got fed up of him trying to scramble up onto the sun lounger - then I nearly wet myself laughing as Matt tried to lead the kitten away. He ended up walking in circles around the apartment complex with the tiny kitten trailing behind obediently - it was like the Pied Piper!
See ya soon...




I love love this one of Matt emerging from the sea - Daniel Craig? Pah! One of the best pics I've taken on my trusty iPhone I think!

This was during one of the music theory lessons that Matt's started giving me - it's brill, and I'm making things all the more appealing by writing everything down using rainbow coloured pens in a rainbow coloured book!


1 comment:

  1. You two are in for such a shock when you hit Britain in a fortnights tiem. It's averaging 10-12 degrees in the day time and night time frosts! Ma x

    ReplyDelete